talesalongtheway.com has nominated me for the Versatile Blogger Award..Thanks Anne for nominating me and I accept your kind nomination. Anne(talesalongtheway blog) wants everyone to experience the beautiful and ancient INDIA..As an Indian, I am very thankful to Anne for describing INDIA and it’s cultures in a spectacular way. Please go through her blog and enjoy the beauty of INDIA in Anne’s words and experiences.. Namaste…
RULES of Versatile Blogger Award to be followed, if you accept:
1. Display the award image on your blog.
2. Mention/link-back to the blogger who nominated you .
3. Nominate another 15 bloggers you think deserve the award.
4. Inform your nominees that you have honored them with nominations.
5. Write 7 facts about yourself.
Seven facts about me .
1. I love games & sports!!! I played Indian national game (Hockey) at state level when I was studying my 10th class(Secondary Education) but discontinued to continue my Intermediate.
2. I always wanted to become a lawyer like my father but my father wanted me to become an enginneer but not lawyer. I completed my B.E in Computer Science in 2008 and joined as a Software Engineer in one of the top most MNC’s in India.
3. I love reading fantasy novels like Harry Potter , Twilight , Narnia and all Dan Brown novels. When ever I see a small stick I feel like spelling ‘Avada Kedavra’ on the men who are sexually abusing women or child in India. I always dreamt of studying in Hogwarts!!!Wish it to be real..
4. I love watching movies..It can be English, Hindi or Telugu..It is not just new movies, it can be old too. My recent movies Mr. & Mrs. Smith(English) and Sarkar Raj(Hindi). I really enjoyed both the movies.
5. I started loving writing inspired from nazninazeez. I never thought that I love writing but now I’m loving it..
6. Recently I started liking arts & crafts. I am working on Papier Mâché with starting letters of mine and my dear husband. Will post it very soon.
7. Lastly, I have a beautiful family with my parents and younger brother. After marriage it became more beautiful with my husband and in-laws. I must thank GOD for gifting me a beautiful and happy family.
Here are my versatile nominees. Visit their blogs!!!
Update : Updated the nomination list as waiting4qtpie.wordpress.com has been moved to new site.